We’re creating GoodMaps to be the world’s leading indoor digital mapping platform focused on enabling accessibility and safety. We’ll do this by creating a platform that:
- Gives venues the ability to decide which data is made public and which data remains managed and protected.
- Uses role-based permissions to determine who has access to your data.
- Focuses on accessibility and safety by integrating with assistive technology systems and first responders.
- Features an embedded content management system for both operational effectiveness (e.g., embedded maintenance PM/PDM system) and user engagement (e.g., multi-media information for museum displays).
- Integrates seamlessly with next-gen technologies (e.g., IoT, remote asset management).